We ask you to first look through the help materials linked to on this website, and, if needed, then contact the people listed below:
- GauchoSpace or email email@example.com
- GauchoCast/Panopto or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zoom for Instruction or email email@example.com
- Gradescope or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pedagogy or email email@example.com
- ID/LSIT Help Desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pedagogical (how to teach and design learning) questions: If you would like to make a one-on-one appointment, reach out to Linda Adler-Kassner at email@example.com, Lisa Berry firstname.lastname@example.org, or sign up for an appointment slot with Mindy Colin (@mindy.colin on Nectir). You can also post questions on the Keep Teaching Nectir.io Channel.
Write-Learn/EliReview: Linda Adler-Kassner at email@example.com
Having Bandwidth issues? Here are ideas to help.
Equipment Loans for Instruction: Instructional Development has a pool of document cameras, webcams, headphone microphones, and hopefully soon, laptops available to loan to faculty either as needed or for the quarter. To submit a request, or check on availability: Submit a help ticket to UCSB Support Desk Collaboration or email firstname.lastname@example.org